Do you love food and want to share your creations with the rest of the world? Perhaps you are looking to meet other foodies from around the world.
No matter what your motivation, it is important to have a strong website presence that attracts food-lovers like you to you.
A WordPress site is a great option. You have the ability to choose from many amazing powerline blog themes that will make your website stand out.
There are many templates available, but we’ve compiled the top 10 food blog themes that you should use on your site.
Meridian Themes’ Florentine magazine/recipe theme makes your food creations stand out in the eyes your followers.
A handy recipe formatter is included in the theme. This tool allows you to focus on creating recipes and the theme will take care of everything else, making sure your recipes look amazing. You can rate and bookmark recipes as well as print them.
The useful distraction-free mode for cooking is one of its most valuable features. This allows your readers to focus only on the instructions.
Florentine can be integrated with social media platforms such as Facebook and Pinterest. This integration allows you to share your recipes and other food-related content.
- Design that is fully responsive; works great on all devices
- This tool allows you to create stunning recipes quickly and easily.
- The Meridian Styler tool offers more options to customize your layout.
- Newsletter module built-in
Read Interesting Articles on Verbal Communication.
Create a food magazine or a recipe website. Foodica is the perfect choice.
There are many great features in the theme. It includes a Theme Options Panel that allows you to have greater control over the appearance of your blog.
Select from six colour themes to customize the colour. Visual Customizer allows you to customize the font and colour options to match your brand.
- The Recipe Index is a great way to showcase all your recipes that you’ve created.
- This theme is WooCommerce-ready, so you can also start an online store.
- WP Recipe Card and custom Gutenberg blocks like WP Recipe Card make your recipes stand apart.
- Support for banners in the Ad Zone, which includes the header, sidebar or inline.
- Your website is mobile and retina ready so that your visitors can access it from any device.
3. Foodie Pro
Foodie Pro is a minimalistic approach to food blogs. You can rest assured that your website will be built upon the Genesis Framework.
There are many customization options available, including colors and fonts. With just a few clicks, you can change the layout of your blog.
You want to monetize your blog using ads? Foodie Pro offers dedicated ads sections for your blog, such as the one before or after the header.
You can also link the theme to your preferred email marketing service in order to collect email addresses.
- This theme is responsive to mobile devices and looks amazing on all devices.
- It includes pre-made templates for blog pages, archive pages and default pages.
- Foodie Pro offers special widget areas (3 on the homepage and 5 site-wide) to help you personalize your blog’s appearance.
- Logos that can be customized with images and text
- Optimized to load pages quickly.
Price – Starting at $129.95
4. Divi Theme’s Recipe Landing Page
This theme allows you to create many pages on your website.
Landing pages allow you to dedicate a section on your website to a specific type of food, and give it the attention it deserves. landing page is great for collecting email leads .
You can also create about Digital Princess pages and contact pages. You can also create a blog to share your passion for cooking.
- Visual Builder allows you to style the content.
- To collect the email addresses of your followers, integrate an opt-in form
- With recipe pages, you can display your recipes in a visually appealing and distracting manner.
Cookely lets you showcase delicious recipes stylishly. So, Cookely has many powerful features that will make your blog stand out.
You can adjust the look and feel of your blog with four colour options. By this way You can choose between a grid layout or a traditional blog layout depending on your preferences.
You can also access the Visual Customizer to change the colours and fonts in various areas of your website.
- Cookely supports responsive layouts which work on all devices.
- This theme is WooCommerce enabled, which allows you to create an online shop and sell your products.
- Build your email list by creating a newsletter area on your home page.
- Recipe index makes it easy to organize your recipes. You can list your recipes chronologically or by category.
- You can customize the structure of your blog posts. You can hide or show the properties of your posts (title, date and tags …),) and you can reorder them as you like. The changes will be immediately visible in the preview window.
6. Sprout & Spoon
SoloPine’s Sprout & Spoon theme is a fully featured food blog theme that allows you to showcase your best recipes, and make your followers raving fans.
Mobile responsive design means that you can share the theme with your followers on any device. The theme is also Gutenberg ready so that you don’t need to spend on a page builder in order to create stunning content for your website.
Sprout & Spoon includes a Solo Pine Recipe Plugin that makes it easy to create beautiful recipes.
- There are seven different layouts for blogs, including the Classic layout and Three Column Grid layouts.
- You can connect your blog to an email address through several areas of the page.
- Six widgets are included in the theme, including the Latest Post widget and Social Icons widget.
- Sticky Navigation allows your visitors to easily access the main navigation bar from any location on your website.
- Translation assistance available to reach international audiences.
EasyMeals’ download page headline says it all: “With EasyMeals you’ll find it all in one spot.” You can also see the theme’s feature lists and you will be able to believe it!
There are many ready-made templates that you can use with the theme. You can also modify the layouts to your liking.
EasyMeals offers WooCommerce integration so that you can sell food-related products from your blog. With the integration, you can turn your blog to a community.
- EasyMeals offers a wide range of blog layouts.
- You can drag and drop layout components from the theme to your pages using Elementor (the Free Version).
- Slider Revolution plugin allows you to wow your readers with visually rich content that makes your blog more appealing.
- Many shortcodes make it easy to add new content types. These shortcodes can be used to add new content types such as a Pricing Tab, Product List or Video Buttons.
- EasyMeals can be integrated into many social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter.
Do you want a new look for your food blog? You might consider using a Fresh theme to your job.
You have the option to choose from a variety of page layouts, and you can also set the colors to suit your needs. To build your website quicker, you can use drag-and-drop sections.
The theme also supports WooCommerce, which allows you to integrate an online store into your site. Fresh supports ads and can be managed with the built in ad management tool.
- Fresh is a responsive mobile theme that looks great on all devices.
- The theme is optimized to speed up page loading times.
- It features a featured slider which allows you to show off your content.
- For better search engine visibility, Fresh can also be schema-integrated.
9. Tiny Salt
Tiny Salt gives you incredible flexibility when it comes to choosing your layout. You can currently choose from over 12 pre-designed homepages. There are 32 variations of blogs available.
You can create content in a distraction-free environment with the integration to Gutenberg editor
Tiny Salt includes the WP Recipe Maker, a powerful tool for recipe management. You can manage all your recipes from one place. With the Recipe Roundups functionality, you can create recipe lists.
- You can choose your preferred layout from 12+ pre-designed homepages.
- You can use the theme in a variety of post formats such as Gallery, Regular, and Video.
- WooCommerce-ready theme, you can sell your food-related products via the blog.
- It’s ad-ready so that you can easily monetize a blog.
- Translation support allows you to translate the content into different languages.
Julia is the result of a strong passion for WordPress and cooking.
You can change the layouts and colours to suit your needs, as with any theme in this post.
You also get a powerful recipe search tool that allows you to show your creations with filters (by category, season, or course).
The theme also supports search engine optimization (SEO). It loads quickly.
- Thanks to mobile responsiveness, can be accessed on any device.
- Place ads on your blog to monetize.
- Translation-ready so that you can reach international audiences and not only English speakers.
- Drag-and-drop widgets make it easy to modify your homepage – no programming required!
Price: $75 / $112 / For Life
Here are the basic steps to set up a self-hosted WordPress food blog that is both beautiful and functional. Your blog will have your own domain name and your own distinct look, and it will be able to scale with you as your blog grows. When you’re starting a food blog, I recommend following these steps for a greater shot at success.